Study Abroad Academy Mentor
To assist students in applying to selected Universities, scholarships, or other intended programs by proofreading and feedback documents, curriculum vitae, motivation letter, research proposal, recommendation letter, and other related documents, and not limited to interviewer of mock interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Interested in education and study abroad.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Having study abroad experience (degree/exchange) is mandatory.
- Attention to detail and good critical thinking.
- Having knowledge in study abroad (Universities abroad, scholarship, etc).