Schoters by Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop solution for study abroad preparation. We aim to leverage the quality of education for the young generations (including you) so they have a broader play-field than ever.
You will be joining an energetic team to recruit, retain, and improve the quality of our tutor and mentor. You will work closely with the C-levels to build and execute strategy to improve services & Net Promoter Score.
Responsible for recruitment and retention of Schoters’ talent.
Including: Source the best talent, keep them engaged, help them grow with development program, and ensure smooth payroll. Your role powers our team’s success journey. This position will be placed in Jakarta or Yogyakarta.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Management, HR Management.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Strong in administrative skill (organizing data, etc).
- Preferable having min. 1 year experience in Talent Management/HR area.
- Preference will be given to candidates with significant leadership experience.