- Working closely with frontliner teams to develop promotional programs & marketing tools
- Developing and implementing a product marketing plan in line with the company’s business & strategic objectives
- Developing marketing strategies for new product launches, including pricing models, distribution channels, and anticipated demand for the product
- Developing strategies to promote existing products
- Design and implement marketing strategies by utilizing various media and platforms such as social media (Facebook, Instagram), Ads, Google SEO / SEM, etc.
- Bachelor Degree (all major)
- Preferably having a minimum of 1-year experience in the digital marketing field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience in leading a team will be a significant additional point.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.