Senior QA Engineer
- Define and manage Test Plans, including Test Scenarios and Test Cases, which will ensure acceptance criteria for each story are met.
- Runs all types of Tests relevant to this feature, including UI Testing, Functionality Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, or Sanity Testing.
- Recurring Test Case Identification & creating Test Script for Test Case automation and scenarios for Schoters platform.
- Document analysis and reports for each Test.
- Collaborate with Product, System Analysts and other Engineers in cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products to customers.
- Understand the concept of QA Software.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as QA Engineer.
- Have experience in SDLC Agile methodology (will be a plus if experience in more than 1 SDLC model).
- Have knowledge in the testing automation framework and tools that are used. Better yet, if you are open and experienced in trying various technology stacks, environments, and backgrounds.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.