Senior Back-End Engineer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Design and maintain relational databases and its schemas.
- Test the product in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Accomplish engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks.
- Develop software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs, system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle.
- Create documentation for every project.
- Minimize errors on code (bugless) for every project.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Back-End Engineer.
- Having skills at least one in Back-End programming languages (Golang / Java / Ruby / Python / Node.js or other Back-End programming languages).
- Having strong knowledge about MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational databases.
- Having knowledge and experience in NoSQL databases.
- Deep understanding of OOP, multithreading, and their application.
- Deep understanding of service oriented architecture and its benefit.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.