- Align product team OKR with the company goals, and make sure the squad is clear on the directives.
- Prioritize backlog, allocate resources and monitor progress.
- Help & monitor the product team on the discovery & delivery tasks.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the success of changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major with 2+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a data-driven leadership style.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in change management and/or an ed-tech company is a plus.