Mobile App Developer (Android)
- Develop, improve, and publish high-quality native Android apps providing user-friendly, scalable, and innovative mobile experience.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute your ideas to improve the quality of our Android codebase.
- Own medium-to-high complexity of end-to-end development in native mobile app (Android) domain.
- Predictable and reliable engineer to deliver product deliveries with technical excellence.
- Responsible for doing any research needed as an enabler to achieve high-level quality of systems.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric native mobile apps.
- Firm understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and design principles.
- Solid knowledge about the diversity of Android device models.
- Solid grasp of current Mobile Apps best practices. (e.g., in memory management, UI layout & rendering, or network performance).
- Experienced with building production-quality native mobile app (Android) technology using Kotlin (or Java).
- Experience in implementing modular Android applications is an advantage.
- Having knowledge about native vs hybrid mobile applications is an advantage.