Head of Sales and Marketing
- Lead and oversee the Sales and Marketing team of over 50 people to achieve the organization’s strategic sales and marketing objectives.
- Promote the organization’s existing brands and drive strategies to increase product awareness as well as introduce new products to the market.
- Manage and develop the organization’s sales and marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions by utilizing various media and platforms (social media, Ads, Google SEO/SEM, etc).
- Ensure the achievement of sales quotas of 3000+ new paying customers monthly, establish sales territories, and evaluate sales performance.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and implement new sales plans and advertising.
- Understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, manage marketing budgets and suggest system improvements to achieve the organization’s marketing goals.
- Maintain relationships with important clients by understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.