- Manage, coach, and support engineering team.
- Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics.
- Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members.
- Hands on with coding and code review.
- Take responsibility for the group’s short-term and long-term strategy.
- Define the team’s roadmap, success metrics, and priorities.
- Initiate collaboration across the tech team.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Have solid experience in scrum methodology and its best practices.
- Solid programming experience using Java / Golang / Ruby / Python / Node.js, or other comparable programming languages.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Excellent communication skills.