Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead and oversee the Marketing team to achieve the organization’s strategic sales and marketing objectives.’
- Build and execute a strategy to enhance company objectives related to digital marketing.
- Deeply understand marketing activities to create a strategy to achieve company objectives.
- Set strategy and goals that align to company business goals, with a deep understanding of our users, product and different marketing channels.
- Manage the marketing team, including manpower planning, coaching, and developing existing members to strengthen and grow their capability into solid marketing experts.
- Coordinate activities across departments related to marketing activities.
- Work closely with the internal cross-functional leaders, varied from pod leaders, product, partnership, research, business insights, etc to align on strategy and oversee the execution and impact measurement.
- Manage, control, monitor and optimize Marketing spend as per budget, to achieve OKR efficiently.
- Manage and develop the organization’s sales and marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions by utilizing various media and platforms (social media, Ads, Google SEO/SEM, etc).
- Enhancing the digital marketing system to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Identify insights, needs, opportunities, and challenges of the business and recommends digital marketing actionable plans to achieve business growth goals.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong background and proven track record in Digital Marketing.
- A highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong analytical capabilities – proven track record of translating analytics insights into actions.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals, as well as coaching and developing existing team members.