Digital Marketing Lead
- Coordinate marketing activities, such as content planning, brainstorming, content evaluation, promotional activities, etc.
- Research, plan, develop, and execute digital marketing strategies to grow the transactions, new users, revenue, etc.
- Analyze, evaluate, and improve marketing strategies performance based on data analytics.
- Maintain the campaign performance on a daily basis.
- Planning budget and digital strategy.
- We don’t care about your education background.
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in digital marketing. It is okay to experience in specific digital marketing knowledge, e.g. FB/IG ads, google ads, SEO, copywriting, etc. but a well-rounded candidate will be much preferred.
- Experience in leading a team will be a significant additional point.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.