- Gain an understanding of our business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of business data and database structures.
- Identify opportunities for creating new analytics data & system structures to improve team efficiency.
- Perform business process mapping & analysis.
- Take proactive leadership, also act as a facilitator to optimize whole business processes, interactions, and communications.
- Discover & drive program initiatives through data driven recommendations and partner with cross-functional teams to implement.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from any major with minimum 2 years experience in Data.
- Statistics ability.
- Understands Relational Database and Query.
- Proficiency in SQL, Power BI, Knowledge in Python or R.
- Very good at managing teams effectively.
- Analytical and critical thinking with an agile mindset.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fast learner, problem-solver, and can-do attitude.
- Experience in start-up or ed-tech is a strong point.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.