- Work on the product development process from initial research to production.
- Create functional product roadmaps.
- Work on the product vision along with the product team.
- Analyze important metrics and statistics.
- Participate in the product strategy creation and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major with 3+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Solid product management skills.
- Deep understanding of customer needs.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a data-driven leadership style.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in change management and/or an ed-tech company is a plus.