- Drive the full lifecycle of Data Science projects: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs to implement a fully automated solution.
- Develop and provision of Data pipelines to enable self-service reports and dashboards.
- Develop data pipeline custom components or analytics applications to ensure data pipeline jobs run smoothly.
- Deploy Machine learning techniques to answer the appropriate business problems.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as Data Engineer
- Bachelor Degree from Computer Science, Math, or Statistics
- Clear understanding of SQL & NoSQL
- Familiar with Phyton, Ruby or Golang, CI/CD & Docker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams