Associate Product Manager (Acquisition)
- Conduct multiple research to identify customer problems.
- Suggest product solutions to improve user conversion.
- Coordinate with the Design & Engineering department to deliver product solutions.
- Identify & manage product risks.
- Create & present support documents for stakeholder & users.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Preferably has > 6 months of product management experience, fresh graduates with PRD portfolio from bootcamp/short courses are welcome.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, familiarity with our daily-use tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Metabase) is a plus.
- Prior experience in other related fields (e.g. digital marketing, data analytics) is a plus.