Associate Product Manager
- Conduct multiple research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Suggest product solutions to improve user experience.
- Coordinate with the UX & Engineering department to deliver product solutions.
- Identify & manage product risks.
- Create support documents for stakeholder & users.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Preferrably has > 6 months of product management experience, fresh graduate with PRD portfolio from bootcamp/short courses are welcome.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal.
- Experience in change management and/or ed-tech company is a plus.