Academic Operations Lead (Menlo Park School by Schoters)
- Ensuring day-to-day operations run optimally independently or in collaboration with other divisions.
- Collaborating with HR, conducting the recruitment process for the teaching team referring to projected needs.
- Explore and develop new programs that are in line with the company’s vision and future needs by considering the program’s feasibility factor from the financial side.
- Conducting a quality assurance (QA) process for the learning process of program participants.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from any major with minimum 2 years experience in process improvement, quality control, or any related areas.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Very good at managing teams effectively.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Agile mindset.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fast learner, problem-solver, and can-do attitude.
- Experience in start-up or ed-tech is a strong point.
- Able to keep abreast of general industry knowledge and trends.